Springfields (A Usha Shriram Hotel), Shimla
Hotel Springfields of Shimla is a heritage property run by Usha Lexus Hotels. Originally it was built by Mohammad Yahya Khan, an aristocrat from Lahore. The property comprised of the main house, two outhouses and stables.
With a colorful history, Springfields remains the only one of its kind in Shimla today. Springfields is situated at a little distance from the Mall - the famous Shimla promenade in the peaceful and verdant surroundings of Chotta Shimla.
High ceiling rooms with wooden flooring, quaint fireplaces, warm old-world hospitality are some prime highlights of this heritage hotel. When combined with all modern amenities of a luxury hotel, these make it an unforgettable experience.
- 11 spacious rooms and suites with high ceilings
- Drive-in Summer Retreat of the Ex-Raja of Shekhupura and his Rani.
- Attached bathrooms with running hot & cold water
- Satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone service
- Laundry service
- Quaint fireplace heating
- Manicured gardens overlooking the Valley
- Indoor Games, Bonfires (on request)
- Room Service or dining room for sumptuous meals
- Car parking facilities
Rate on Request ...