Park Woods Resort, Shimla
Park Woods, Shoghi at a height of 5700 feet and set on a ridge, spread over 20 acres of unspoilt nature is nestled amidst the wooded suburbs near Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India.
The accommodation, public and recreational areas are set in 5 acres. Open areas, thatched double decked restaurant, a variety of recreational activities promise to add pleasure and comfort to an adventurous and rejuvenating holiday in the forest retreat.
18 kms before Shimla and 2.7 kms off the national highway, a picturesque forest drive takes one to Park Woods.
Accommodation is in comfortable bamboo cottages and swiss tents with private patios, spacious 12' x 12' bedrooms with double-beds, electricity, fans, heaters and attached washrooms with 24 hours running hot / cold water and western style facilities. Parkwoods Shogi has a total inventory of 02 Deluxe Pinewood Cottages, 10 Bamboo Cottages and 12 Swiss Tents.
Wholesome food and barbecues pamper ones palate. Bonfires under a star spangled sky with moonlight spreading radiance thru' pines add to the inimitable ambience.
The locale is surrounded by untouched countryside of the Shimla Hills with panoramic views, numerous village treks, jungle walks in pine, oak and rhododendron forests. The undergrowth houses some rare species of herbs and exotic birds and also wild rabbits, barking deer and peacocks. A perfect juxtaposition of comfort, safety and serenity.
Park Woods Shoghi is a 12 month all season resort hotel, popular for weekend breaks and also longer vacations as part of the Shimla Himachal holiday circuit. For an experience different from the usual hotels and resorts in Shimla - Parkwoods, Shogi is an ideal non hotel resort for a fun-filled vacation for children, for family holidays to unwind, romantic honeymoons or invigorating corporate bonding and brainstorms in a quaint rustic ambience in the midst of untouched nature.
Basic Package Inclusions:
- Mineral water
- Fruit basket
- Juice in rooms on arrival
- Morning and evening tea
- Children below 6 years complimentary sharing same room without extra bed
- Use of adventure obstacle course.
- Meals per person: 02 breakfast, 02 lunch, 02 dinner. Kids Play-Area With: Swings, Slide, See-Saw, Darts, Hoopla, Target Shooting, Board Games, Building Blocks etc. Basic package Inclusions of Standard Package PLUS Extra Activity Inclusions:
- Rock Climbing and Rappelling once.
- Valley Crossing once.
- Half day guided forest hike with picnic lunch.
- Two hour night trek once.
- Oil Massage once (only for male guests by village masseur).
- Games and adventure activities on the obstacle course.
- Bonfire with barbecue snacks, 01 beer or 02 soft drinks once.
Rate on Request ...